Separate home screen options for Latest Media and Continue Watching

dRuEFFECT

dRuEFFECT

I would love to be able to have these options separated, or some other way to prevent certain libraries from filling up my Continue Watching section, but still have the Latest Media displayed for that library on the home screen.

Example, I record daily news programs but I don't watch all of them every day. I like to go to the latest media section and jump right into the most recent recording. But with this setting, if I'm looking to catch up on a series in my TV Shows library, the Continue Watching/Next Up sections are showing newer episodes of TV recordings that I don't need to watch every episode, so I have to manually "Remove from Continue Watching" in order to keep that section clean, whereas I'd just like to not have them there and just scroll down to see what the latest is for everything in that library.

So just splitting this up to be 2 options for each library, one for latest media and one for continue watching.

image.png.6d9e6cfa7a17876be92e740806fc4f33.png

Going a step further, I actually prefer having both Continue Watching and Next Up (legacy) enabled on my home screen. If I'm in the middle of a show and back out, it makes sense to keep it in continue watching until it's marked as played, but then I'd want it it disabled for Next Up. So in my case ideally it would be 3 toggleable sections for Latest Media, Continue Watching, and Next Up. I love having Next Up separate, but since it's marked as (legacy) I get the feeling you guys may disable this eventually (:( please don't) but if that's actually going to be the case then just the 2 options for Latest Media and Continue Watching would be good enough for me.

• Like 2