Strange behavior of theme/accent color selection

pmac

I've just noticed a small issue with Emby not correctly remembering the color selection for different users.

I have 4 profiles all set up to use vertical layout. 3 of these profiles use the "dark" theme and red accent color, the 4th profile uses blue radiance and blue accent colors.

If I sign out the selected user (doesn't matter which one) and then exit ET and then start ET back up and select one of the users that use dark theme and red accent colors, it comes up using the default green accent colors. If I then sign out and sign in with a different user (dark theme, red accent), the green accent color persists.

If I choose the user that has blue radiance/blue accents, those colors show up correctly, and then upon signing out and switching to a different user - the correct (red) accent color shows up.

If I then close ET (leaving the user signed in), upon reopening ET, the correct accent color shows up.

The only way (aside from leaving a user signed in upon closing ET) to have the correct accent color show up is to switch to the user that uses blue radiance/blue accents and then switch to the other desired user; no matter what, if I sign all users out and then reopen ET, there will be a green accent color unless I sign into the profile that uses blue radiance/blue accent.

I'm hoping I was descriptive enough to make this issue understandable; It's a small inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless, and I wasn't sure if any devs were aware of this apparent bug.

Happy2Play
11 hours ago, Luke said:

@Happy2Play are you able to reproduce?

Tested in Desktop, if I understand correctly yes.

Logging in to any user changed to their display theme/accent and switching users does maintain the previous theme/accent until logged in.

Now accent does reset to green when opening ET, but theme is still honored for last user.  But everything aligns once logged in.