Support for multiple separate audit track files (AC3, DTS etc.)

oscar322

oscar322

I am trying to get emby to recognize separate audio track files e.g. ac3, dts etc for playback but cannot get it to work. I've placed the files in the same folder as the video and the file name is identical to video file + suffix for language. I read somewhere after googling it that emby does not support separat audio tracks but I can't imagine this would be true, it seems like such a basic functionality, I must be wrong?

I searched the forum for feature requests on this topic but couldn't find anything so I might have missed it. If not, I want to add a feature request for support of separate audio tracks.

P.S. I am a new user of emby since yesterday, using it on my Synology NAS because I got tired of problems with Plex

ginjaninja

dont know about separate audio files but emby is very happy with files which contain multiple audio tracks..

image.png.ff3db0f2f09e60a2d461e3276b0847f7.png

image.png.2929f3f11228976d2c92edc0b82814b6.png

• Like 1

HI, yes, multiple embedded audio tracks are supported, but currently not external audio tracks in separate files. This idea has come up before and is possible for future updates.

• Like 1