Echo Show 15 FireTV mode

MagicDoubleM

5 hours ago, nabla79 said:

I have run a test on my Echo Show 15 by using the Live App Testing flow. I confirm that your last beta version works correctly. I will wait for the new official release.

Do you have a link to documentation I could use to test this method as well? I couldn't find anything before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MagicDoubleM

Had it working a few days ago, but currently it's broken for me. When i try to start the client, it jumps to the store-page and gives me the option to download/install, but the install fails. I'm in the beta-program, so maybe that's the problem?

5 minutes ago, MagicDoubleM said:

Had it working a few days ago, but currently it's broken for me. When i try to start the client, it jumps to the store-page and gives me the option to download/install, but the install fails. I'm in the beta-program, so maybe that's the problem?

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try to install?

MagicDoubleM
34 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try to install?

There are no real infos, unfortunately. It worked a few days ago...

image.jpeg.cddb949750461baa46d990c80898944d.jpeg

MagicDoubleM
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

No, the .com links i blocked due to geographical restrictions, and the .de-version of this link only offers me to install this to my FireTablet, but not to a EchoSow15. It also doesn't show up when I search for it on the device itself.

However, I just noticed that when I search for emby I get a link (icon without beta-mark) in the results which starts the version I installed last week (.98). On the launcher however I get an icon with the beta-mark, which leads me to the store-link and, well, see above...

I also noticed that I have two Icons on my FireTVCube, one with the beta-mark and one without, both start the same version (my sideloaded .99).

Hi.  Amazon removed all of our beta testers for this app a while ago so I'm not sure why you would still be seeing a beta link.  Is there something in your Amazon account that would allow you to "leave" the beta?