Emby Rating!

fahad92

Hi ,

This is more a suggestion than a fauture request because I don't know the challenges to this and it could be a plugin ( Friends Ratings )

I always wanted to see my friends and family rating to the contents I have in my server.

Everytime someone finish playing a media an option pupup on the screen to rate it from 0 to 10

This could work perfectly for a movie but for TV shows it could be after playing a full season?

The ratings to be shown on the media page beside the other ratings platforms as a local rating system from family and friends with how many vote.

Extra options could be given to show all the local users names who rated the media for everyone not just the admin,  Admin should always be able to see the usernames.

An option could be given to the users when he/she rate something to accept showing his rating and username to avoid any privacy issues + option to accept and never ask again and it's for the admin to publish all the ratings.

Thank you.

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: