Metadata and pictures loading problem

AIoTMYNAS

AIoTMYNAS

Hi all, 

I'm faced with metadata and pictures loading problem since the beginning of November (Synology NAS DS920+). For the sake of interest, I connected the NAS via VPN (Netherland) and all the pictures (movie descriptions) loaded immediately. Please specify the addresses of the sites from which metadata and images are downloaded, I will add their routing via VPN on the router.

Happy2Play

@AIoTMYNAS Are you able to update from 4.6.7.0 to the latest server version?

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
	 ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

AIoTMYNAS
8 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

@AIoTMYNAS Are you able to update from 4.6.7.0 to the latest server version?

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
	 ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

No, there is not availaible update from Synology package center.

Happy2Play

@AIoTMYNAS But is available via download page and GitHub.  Unfortunately, updates are extremely slow to get to the package center.

Happy2Play
On 11/26/2022 at 2:01 AM, AIoTMYNAS said:

Please specify the addresses of the sites from which metadata and images are downloaded, I will add their routing via VPN on the router.

Most of this will not be known to us on how those providers route their data for other countries.  This could be VPN related.

But could have a look here (api.themoviedb.org)

DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

From discussion here

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/112084-4808-测试版增加的新电影不能识别及播放

AIoTMYNAS

So, to solve this problem on Synology i was create VPN connection to Netherlands server with routes like as an screenshots.

1.png

• Thanks 1