Allow only items with these tags, not working

Ninko

iPhoneMaxPro
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Try adding the tag to the audiobook.

yes so I know what it works, how could I add a tag to each audiobook individually? I would spend hours and hours 😱

putting tags on the folders would be the most convenient thing you could do 😊💪

iPhoneMaxPro
8 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Can reproduce as the Books themselves do not have tags only the folder so Suggestions and folder view show the content.

See lots of empty folder as they are still visible via folder view.

But believe there will be quirks when tagging folders vs items.

exactly, how to select one audiobook at a time with a tag is really boring... if it could be done via the folder, it would be much more productive in terms of time. thanks 😊

Happy2Play
21 minutes ago, iPhoneMaxPro said:

exactly, how to select one audiobook at a time with a tag is really boring... if it could be done via the folder, it would be much more productive in terms of time. thanks 😊

Have you looked at the Bulky plugin?  It is in the catalog and here the topic.

• Agree 1

iPhoneMaxPro
4 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Have you looked at the Bulky plugin?  It is in the catalog and here the topic.

yes I know, Every time I would have to pick up the computer to use this plugin instead if it renames a folder automatically I know that all the contents inside that folder have those specific tags I think this could be awesome don't you agree with myself ?

iPhoneMaxPro
On 10/4/2022 at 4:58 AM, Luke said:

What exactly is tagged? A track, the album, or the folder from folder view? Can you please show a screenshot example?

I report a problem with the music files... basically if I go to films and TV series and insert a tag everything works normally, however with music if I insert a tag in an album.
The user (if selected allow tags only) will see the album in the suggestions but not in the music. The same procedure works on films and TV series... in addition to this I also tried to insert the tag in the folder but to no avail...

Could you please create a way to add the tag to the folder, and automatically the user sees everything inside the folder with all the music unlocked, please? 🙏