Cinema Intros for TrueNAS Scale App

Samuel911
Go to solution Solved by Samuel911,

Samuel911

I just updated to TrueNAS scale, loaded the emby server app and finally got everything going when I noticed I don't have cinema intros anymore as there isn't a trailer channel plugin on TrueNAS scale. Is there a fix for this or am I out of luck?

there isn't a trailer channel plugin on TrueNAS scale

Hi, what do you mean by this? Where are you looking for it?

Samuel911
27 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what do you mean by this? Where are you looking for it?

I've checked the TrueNas Scale available applications. I don't see a cinema intro or trailer channel plugin. I have spent hours looking through the options and checking online with no success. 

I'm using TrueNas version: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4

Edited by Samuel911

Happy2Play

Are you saying you don't see the plugins in Emby plugin catalog?  Need to lock for Cinema Mode instead of Cinema Intros though.

Cinema Intros is a system plugin that comes with the server by default unless previous uninstalled then system.xml will prevent it for being reloaded.  But can be manually reinstalled.

2022-10-02 17:44:18.755 Info App: File C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\Emby.Server.CinemaMode.dll has version 1.0.40.0
2022-10-02 17:44:18.756 Info App: File C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins\Emby.Server.CinemaMode.dll has version 1.0.40.0

Can you post a server log.

He's looking for the Trailer plugin, which is actually a plugin that can be installed from within Emby Server. Apologies for the confusion on that.

Samuel911

@Happy2Play, I do see the correct CinemaMode in my logs, Thank you. @Luke, you are correct, I added too much verbiage to my question. The Trailer plugin is not an option. Actually there aren't any options for any plugins, only the apps. I'm using TrueNAS Scale and don't see options for plugins or jail. 

image.thumb.png.f7b471619cd881b0357b0f67c39e6017.png.e9c0b0c7f677ac7f29ab28aacd341924.png

Happy2Play

And if you log into Emby with Admin user and go to App Settings-Plugins and then the Catalog, what do you see?

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

• Solution
Samuel911
7 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

And if you log into Emby with Admin user and go to App Settings-Plugins and then the Catalog, what do you see?

I feel like a dork. It is right there where you pointed. I am glad you have patience as I was adamant I was looking in the right spot. You guys are always so helpful and I cant thank you enough. 

• Thanks 1