Folder Showing as File

itgreen9

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, Luke said:

How does the beta compare?

Will have to test but is broken in beta for TV per two existing topics.

14 minutes ago, itgreen9 said:

Can you explain how the metadata is stored. Maybe if I remove it from the database it will rebuild properly. 

Won't matter as it is auto detection seeing numbers and thinking season.  Making parent folder a show and everything as season.  This is what happened when I changed current release from TV to Mixed content.

image.png

1 minute ago, itgreen9 said:

I have never tried the Beta. I can see if I can download it. 

I would wait until the next build because the current ones has a reported issue related to series with numbers in the name. I'm surprised to hear of an issue in stable though since it doesn't have the recent development.

Anyway, the reported issue is resolved in the next beta build.

itgreen9

Unfortunately it does not correct it in folder view. It looks like the XML plug in has corrected everything except the track number in the metadata. 

Happy2Play

@Luke So works in TV content type release but not Mixed content and broken in both on beta.  In my tests.

image.png

1 minute ago, itgreen9 said:

Unfortunately it does not correct it in folder view. It looks like the XML plug in has corrected everything except the track number in the metadata. 

It should still read the xml but everything would be linked wrong.  But may need to see the content of the xml and you may need to change the library reader order.

itgreen9

What I find really weird is that it is just this one drive. All the other mixed content drives with TV Shows on them work fine... At least right now. I will wait until you guys put out an update. Thank you.

pwhodges

Season 3 of 8 Simple Rules has a subfolder - what is that?  I'd not be surprised if that upset the folder parsing in mixed content.

Paul

itgreen9

Hi all. I just wanted to reach out and apologize for wasting your time this past week. I finally realized the problem. Somehow I copied a "Season" folder into the main folder. Once I deleted that folder all of my subfolders came back. 

Thank you for everything, and again, I am sorry I wasted your time.