Live TV - TVheadend plugin - Why so simple, basic setup dont work in e

Mdaloha77
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

eeeeeesy
On 10/13/2022 at 5:24 PM, Luke said:

I posted an update to the TVH plugin to stop ignoring channels without numbers, so please try that first and let's see if that resolves it.

that didnt work for me. how could i have configured tvhe in a way that its not accessable? theres no instruction on the proper way to configure tvhe. what are the instructions?

eeeeeesy
On 10/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, Mdaloha77 said:

Hello, I just tryied setup a Live TV functionality in emby and results are very! dissapointing.
I run TVheadend at home network, so I install tvheadend plugin v. 1.5.2.0. from emby repository.
Then I fill up http address and login information. TVheadend server registered emby as client (visible in tvheadend debug log) and allowed it to connect.
But that was all unfortunatelly. No channels, no epg info. It just do not work.
What did I expect? That so mature project as emby surely is, will have such a basic things managed better.
For example, on my android 10 phone I did download app named TVHClient which is nearly 10 years old and when I put same login info into it as for emby...it just simply work from start. It downloads EPG info from TVheadend server and offer direct stream for to play. That was exactly what I was expecting from Live TV functionality.
I do understand that there is more solutions for live tv functionality around, but TVheadend is a TOP project for live TV streaming and so there should by a TOP support for its functionalities in emby. Thx.

can you show me your setttings for tvheadend in english? im having the same problem but lukes fix didnt fix it for me.