Updated regex for multi episode

SilentException

SilentException

According to media naming guidelines, multi-episodes can be named like this:

show name S01x02.S01x03 episode name.avi

But no regular expression from the code actually catches this pattern.

So I updated last two items in MultipleEpisodeExpressions array in MediaBrowser / MediaBrowser.Controller / Library / TVUtils.cs

.*(\\|\/)(?<seriesname>[^\\\/]*)[sS](?<seasonnumber>\d{1,4})(?=[xXeE])[xX]?[eE]?(?<epnumber>\d{1,3})((\.|\s|-| - )?([sS]\k<seasonnumber>)?(?=[xXeE])[xX]?[eE]?(?<endingepnumber>\d{1,3}))+[^\\\/]*$
.*(\\|\/)(?<seriesname>[^\\\/]*)[sS](?<seasonnumber>\d{1,4})(?=[xXeE])[xX]?[eE]?(?<epnumber>\d{1,3})(-[xX]?[eE]?(?<endingepnumber>\d{1,3}))+[^\\\/]*$

They should catch S01E02.S01E03 patterns as well, which I think is added benefit.

Better, worse, thoughts? :)

SilentException

Sorry Luke, I haven't yet been able to set up fork and a dev environment so at this point I simply don't know :X

I have new machine at work but had no time to install and set up Visual Studio yet...

I was however doing extensive testing using names from the guidelines and few of my own.

Edited by SilentException

well if you do find time let me know. i actually have an idea for these naming convention functions that i think would be helpful to not only us, but other .net based apps as well.