Audiobook file fails to resume Playback Error

jdloveit

Currently trying to resume an audiobook when listening on my phone and I get a popup saying "Playback Error no compatable streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details."  The File will play fine if I start it from the beginning but if I try to fastforward to were i left off in the app it gives me the error. I have tried to stream the file and have downloaded the file to my phone witch is a Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra. The file is in mp3 format and plays and resumes perfectly fine on desktop in the web browser when listening from my PC. I have a workaround currently by simply playing the downloaded file from another app that allows me to resume but this is not ideal. It does not appear after using File Manager+ that I grabbed off the playstore that this error generated a log or im just not able to view it through this app. Any advice on how to access the log or in regards to the issue. Other audio books play smoothly and resume as intended. I have had this issue with a couple other books in the past that happened to be particularly long books and large file sizes all are in mp3. This current book is 70hs and 3.2gigs in its original file size

Edited by jdloveit

Have attached a screen record of the issue any advice on how to fix would be much appreciated. This only effects the android app the file plays on PC and in the web browser for my phone just not the app. It will work in the app but only if I play the file from the very beginning and any attempt once it plays to fast forward it just closes it out.

Edited by jdloveit

This issue occured on Version 3.2.73. I have since updated it to 3.2.75 and the issue is persistent still as described

Edited by jdloveit

I installed the apk file attempted to play the audiobook. It reported the same error one resume. It still played when I started the book from the beginning I could fastforward it 10seconds via the interface fine but when I attempted to select a point further ahead I received the error again and could not resume.

I also attached the emby server logs from the same time frame incase what the server was doing would be of any use if not disregard.

bee4adf6-881b-4b44-a89b-7b26657e8924.log 3ac6c539-a081-4600-a874-3a353a8e2995.log

Emby server logs.txt

Edited by jdloveit