Weird colors

miniz98

frazzxr
26 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, this issue is isolated to Pixel 6 and 7 devices on android 13 and is resolved on Android 14.

Thanks for the info..,.. Hopefully released soon.

troyhough
2 hours ago, frazzxr said:

No, I just overall have issues with connectivity that I don't seem to see with emby. Mostly, I watch on a fire stick which I have not had issues..... This is more of an inconvenience I can live with, I was just hoping there was a resolution.

I see. Well I have a zillion hours logged with both platforms so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions/issues.

frazzxr
9 hours ago, troyhough said:

I see. Well I have a zillion hours logged with both platforms so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions/issues.

Thanks for the offer. I had used channels for years and it is a great platform. This one just works better for my purpose. I will miss a couple things.... I loved the tile guide on channels.... I loved that it had tabs across the top that let me look at only HD channels.... Wish I could get them grouped like that on emby.....

As a side note: I installed Android 14 beta this morning. It does solve the problem with the greenish weird color..... Hope it helps.

• Like 1