Apple TV Emby Client and the Emby Team

kbijvank

I have not seen that many updates on the roku app & it still has a few bugs but I also have an apple tv downstairs & it seems like emby development on apple tv is much better then roku. I could be wrong but that's how it seems to me. 

kbijvank
On 9/13/2022 at 5:38 PM, all4dom said:

I have not seen that many updates on the roku app & it still has a few bugs but I also have an apple tv downstairs & it seems like emby development on apple tv is much better then roku. I could be wrong but that's how it seems to me. 

It's indeed the perception of what you compare it to. I compare it to the Samsung USB Application which has lightning fast development. Kudos to the developers there! But I also realize that there is no store in between. Which is the case with Apple at least, I don't know about Roku.

• 7 months later...
cnwinger
On 9/9/2022 at 7:24 AM, Luke said:

When this is done nearly everything playback related will be unified with the iOS app which means it will be able to get new updates without delay.

Could you provide an update on this?

5 minutes ago, cnwinger said:

Could you provide an update on this?

We've unified video and audio playback between the two apps, so yes, playback related changes are now easily shared between the two.