Personalizacion -

shibusen

shibusen

Buenas, no se mucho sobre CCS, ni de programacion, mucho tiempo sin ejercer, pero estoy ahora montando un emby, para mi local, y quisiera hacer algunos cambios, entre ellos el fondo de la pagina principal, y si es posible manterlo en todas las paginas y/o poder personalizarlo para cada carpeta de genero, digamos en peliculas alguna foto de colecciones de peliculas, series alguna de series, etc, y referente al login, tambien quisiera hacerles cambios, como tal, los colores de los botones, el fondo tambien. Pondre fotos de ejemplos para poder explicarme mejor, disculpen la ignorancia.

Todo esto es traducido por el traductor de google, siento si no se entiende bien, gracias de antemano.

ENGLISH

Hi, I don't know much about CCS, or programming, I haven't worked for a long time, but I'm now setting up an emby, for my local, and I would like to make some changes, among them the background of the main page, and if it is possible to keep it in all the pages and/or to be able to customize it for each genre folder, let's say in movies some photo of movie collections, some series of series, etc, and regarding the login, I would also like to make changes, as such, the colors of the buttons, the background too. I will put photos of examples to be able to explain myself better, excuse the ignorance.

All this is translated by google translator, sorry if it is not well understood, thanks in advance.

fondo.jpg

fondo-login.jpg

arrbee99

Hi,

If it helps, Emby will add some backgrounds if you tick 'Enable Backdrops' -

2035860874_EmbyEnableBackdrops.jpg.3a1577c16cec9cfb0a7e5f4e40f64ede.jpg

also, there's lots off css in the css forum section.

If interested, I put together (mostly other peoples) stuff here which you can apply or pick the bits you might like from -

I think CarlosLima had stuff that modifies the login page.

• Like 1

shibusen

Fue de mucha ayuda gracias, utilize varios de los script y me funcionaron, pero ninguno me ayudo con el tema del fondo, sigo sin poder personalizarlo, pero de todas maneras muchas gracias @arrbee99

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play
On 8/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, shibusen said:

I would like to make some changes, among them the background of the main page, and if it is possible to keep it in all the pages and/or to be able to customize it for each genre folder, let's say in movies some photo of movie collections, some series of series, etc, and regarding the login, I would also like to make changes, as such, the colors of the buttons, the background too. I will put photos of examples to be able to explain myself better, excuse the ignorance.

27 minutes ago, shibusen said:

It was very helpful thanks, I used several of the scripts and they worked for me, but none helped me with the theme of the background, I still can't customize it, but anyway thank you very much @arrbee99

Pages don't have ids so it can be problematic.

You looking for something like this discussion on the login page?

Home page

In some areas you have to get creative and remember if you have to edit any file in the /system/dashboard-ui folder you have to edit every server update.

But if have CSS question post in the CSS forum as here would/could get overlooked.

Edited by Happy2Play