"Save Play Queue to Playlist" Not Working

Dreakon13

Dreakon13

Hi,

Something that I like to do is find interesting ways to put together good Play Queue's of music, and then save them to a Playlist so I can re-use them regularly, shuffle, etc.  One way I do this is to take the Frequently Played from the front page (gathering generally favorable songs of mine together)...

Right click a song under Frequently Played, and click "Play all from here"

image.thumb.png.b5622fc460bbd729d986f0db1a668efd.png

Click Save Play Queue to Playlist...

image.thumb.png.d528f8bfcb583bf2a9324e480f5c8796.png

And enter a name for it, but then when it tries to actually save it I get this circling progress indicator forever...

image.thumb.png.e4ad9aa0d1f82432f4e534af75d5fd44.png

I've let it go for a few minutes and no luck.  Maybe I need to just wait and wait longer, but something doesn't seem right.

I'm guessing it's probably an issue of there being too much in the play queue?  Would it be possible for it to only take an amount that it can actually complete the process with, or better yet let me specify how much of the play queue to take (defaulting to all of it or whatever it's currently doing)?  That'd actually help me since there are limits on playlists and casting/chromecast downstream anyways when I try to use the resulting playlist that I'd manually trim down.

EDIT: Oh, I'm on 4.7.6.0 ... and I've had the issue on my web app, your hosted web app, and the Android mobile app.

Edited by Dreakon13