Playback Error / Live TV /HDHomeRun/ Samsung TV

EMR1984

EMR1984

Hello, 

Pardon the late response, I have found a temporary workaround in Tizen on the 32' inch TV where I can watch Live TV.(the HD homerun shows as a "Source")  I will await the 4.8 release and hopefully that resolves it. The workaround doesn't give me access to play from the guide which is a bummer, but this has obiously proven to be a futile effort, i don't care to invest too much more of my time into this. Thank you SamES & HappytoPlay for your efforts. 

• Like 1

SamES
17 hours ago, EMR1984 said:

Hello, 

Pardon the late response, I have found a temporary workaround in Tizen on the 32' inch TV where I can watch Live TV.(the HD homerun shows as a "Source")  I will await the 4.8 release and hopefully that resolves it. The workaround doesn't give me access to play from the guide which is a bummer, but this has obiously proven to be a futile effort, i don't care to invest too much more of my time into this. Thank you SamES & HappytoPlay for your efforts. 

What was the work around?  That might help us understand the actual problem?

EMR1984

A majority of these IOT smart TV's have the ability to detect network attached devices on your LAN. In my "Source" menu (See attached pictures) you see HDHomeRun. From here you can access the device and stream from here. It works very well with no errror. Hope that helps.. 

20220826_101832.jpg

20220826_102142.jpg

20220826_102154.jpg

20220826_102227.jpg

Edited by EMR1984