normal sound and image acceleration fire tv

teils0x

• 2 weeks later...
Mitch&Tay

Hi, I am having this exact issue on a Google TV at 35:47. Specifically AVI files with MPEG4 XVID codec. Only started happening a the beginning of July.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same issue on Google TV (and an old Android TV), it's only started in the last couple of months for me as well, only on on XVID from what I've figured out.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2022 at 7:16 PM, Kx2000 said:

Hi

Same problem here, on a Freebox Pop (android TV) from some time ago. Every series bug at 35:47

No problem on films...

Hi, we're looking into it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
ktdt0069

Just following up with a data point from my previous post and know that you're looking into this. I read above where someone had the same experience with the standard Android app. I did not. When I pushed the standard app to my FTV4K using Apps2Fire I do not have the problem anymore. Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, schn0052 said:

I am also having this exact same issue on a Chromecast with Emby from the Google play store. Only happens to XVID videos.

Hi.  Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
i_am_nea

Hi, i have the same problem with avi files (all codecs) on my fire tv stick.

If i copy the avi files in mkv or mp4 format (without any conversion) the problem does not occur.

i have the last client release on fire tv stick, last server release on qnap  NAS, last client relase on LG TV.

I tried to install the Android version on fire tv stick but the problem always occurs (precisely at 35:47).

The problem does not occur with other systems (lg tv, pc browser).

😮

The only workaround for me is convert avi files in other formats. :-(

Regards

Edited by i_am_nea

20 hours ago, i_am_nea said:

Hi, i have the same problem with avi files (all codecs) on my fire tv stick.

If i copy the avi files in mkv or mp4 format (without any conversion) the problem does not occur.

i have the last client release on fire tv stick, last server release on qnap  NAS, last client relase on LG TV.

I tried to install the Android version on fire tv stick but the problem always occurs (precisely at 35:47).

The problem does not occur with other systems (lg tv, pc browser).

😮

The only workaround for me is convert avi files in other formats. :-(

Regards

Hi , yes we are looking into it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
BayoneLUX

Hi, are there any news?

I have the same problem and yes ... hope someone has a solution, thanks in advance

• 3 months later...
itgreen9

Hi. Has there been any update on this issue... Emby seems to have an issue with avi files. On Roku they don't advance to the next video and on Google TV and Fire TV the video speeds up while the audio stays at the same rate.

1 hour ago, itgreen9 said:

Hi. Has there been any update on this issue... Emby seems to have an issue with avi files. On Roku they don't advance to the next video and on Google TV and Fire TV the video speeds up while the audio stays at the same rate.

Hi, we are looking into it. Thanks.