normal sound and image acceleration fire tv

teils0x

teils0x

on fire tv when I put a video when the 35th minute arrives, the image is accelerated and the sound is normal, I play the video on another system and it goes perfectly.

he doesn't do it in all the videos but the one that does it to me and I play it again at that minute the same thing happens.

pacovw

Hi I've same problem, in the same time. I've this issue only on my Xiaomi  MIBOX4 player, same video don't have this problem on browser player or Emby player on my Android smartphone .

I attach logs from server on my Synology NAS  DS218play   DSM 7.1-42661 Update 2  Emby Server version 4.7.5.0 Annual Emby Premiere plan

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-transcode-29e2ddb9-d7b7-436c-b753-c5e944838b00_1.txt

19 hours ago, pacovw said:

Hi I've same problem, in the same time.

Hi.  You are saying you see an acceleration of playback at exactly 35 minutes also? 

19 hours ago, pacovw said:

I've this issue only on my Xiaomi  MIBOX4 player

The transcode log you provided is from web browser playback.  It may be that the transcoding is correcting whatever this issue is.  If you use the "Playback correction" option under the cog menu during playback on your Mi, does it correct the problem?

ktdt0069
On 7/11/2022 at 3:51 PM, teils0x said:

on fire tv when I put a video when the 35th minute arrives, the image is accelerated and the sound is normal, I play the video on another system and it goes perfectly.

he doesn't do it in all the videos but the one that does it to me and I play it again at that minute the same thing happens.

I have the same issue on a FireTV stick. Several videos, maybe 1 in 6, begin accelerating video at 35:47. I've watched the racing for up to a minute and regardless of how long I watch it for, after I stop it, the resume position is always 35:47. I can play the same video on the web client without the racing. I'll read through the link above on how to submit diagnostic information and try and get something uploaded. In the meantime, I just wanted to add my two cents for posterity as this is definitely "a thing" and not an anomaly.

Edit: Restarted emby server, began playing video, FF'd to 30:00 and then let it run to the problem at 35:47. I continued to let it run in the race condition for an additional 10 seconds, then stopped the video. Server log attached.

embyserver.txt

Edited by ktdt0069
Add logs
  • Agree 1

teils0x

Exacto me pasa exactamente eso , tambien si le doy a corregir el problema se arregla pero en otros vidios pasalo mismo solo es temporal el arreglo 

teils0x

En la aplacion de movil me funciona bien y en el stick de fire tv no no me deja instalar la app de emby normal

4 hours ago, teils0x said:

in the fire tv stick it does not let me install the normal emby app

Hi.  You need to side-load the APK from that link.

pacovw
On 7/31/2022 at 5:11 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  You need to side-load the APK from that link.

Same fast moving video, and normal speed music on Android app from site version 3.2.61 and from fire stick store version 2.0.77a - server version 4.7.6.0 on Synology NasIMG_20220802_231737.thumb.jpg.f61af23784c34ecff209e6222fd3ce86.jpg

Vid 20220802 231827.mkv

teils0x

yo ahora tengo mas problemas e instalado la apk de emby para android , pero no me deja reproducir nada por que me dice que tengo que tener emby premier , yo ya que pague a trabes de la aplicación de amazon y podía reproducir los videos.

10 minutes ago, teils0x said:

Now I have more problems and installed the emby apk for android, but it won't let me play anything because it tells me I have to have emby premier, I already paid through the amazon application and could play the videos.

Hi.  The standard app currently does require Premiere on a TV device.  Before the move we will come up with a way to validate previous purchases of the other app.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I have the same problem with avi on my amazon fire stick 4k. mkv is no problem. The emby version is 2.0.77a.

Thx for fixing :-)

Just now, BeniSt said:

Hi all

I have the same problem with avi on my amazon fire stick 4k. mkv is no problem. The emby version is 2.0.77a.

Thx for fixing 🙂

Hi, can you try side loading our standard Android app on the same device and let us know how that compares:

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks 

I have emby deinstalled on the stick and installed your apk (arm7) from the website over the app "downloader". Then i start emby and play the serie again from the same time that make problems...its the same problem.