24 replies to this topic

#21 iam4uk OFFLINE  

iam4uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Local time: 01:07 AM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

I will test sequencing, inclusion/exclusion, and build 216 tonight, and report to you what I observe. Thanks again for continuing to make MediaBrowser a superlative interface and experience.

[Applauds ebr]
  • Luke likes this

#22 iam4uk OFFLINE  

iam4uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

With Build 216, the trailers seem to work properly.  Sequencing is not a factor.  I did notice that some of my downloaded trailers were .mp4 and some were .mov format.  Not sure about the formats of streamed trailers from online.  If it were a CODEC problem before, I cannot replicate it with Build 216 anyway.

#23 jluce50 OFFLINE  

jluce50

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 567 posts
  • LocationOKC

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:12 AM

Just curious, is there any chance that the rating restriction might be added to MB Intros? I really like the fine-grained control I get over the intros with MB Intros, but this one feature is the only thing lacking.

Barring that, are there plans to add more control in Cinema Mode (adding multiple custom intros, specifying order, etc.)?

#24 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 50662 posts
  • Local time: 03:07 AM

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

With Build 216, the trailers seem to work properly.  Sequencing is not a factor.  I did notice that some of my downloaded trailers were .mp4 and some were .mov format.  Not sure about the formats of streamed trailers from online.  If it were a CODEC problem before, I cannot replicate it with Build 216 anyway.

Awesome.  Thanks.

#25 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 50662 posts
  • Local time: 03:07 AM

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

Just curious, is there any chance that the rating restriction might be added to MB Intros? I really like the fine-grained control I get over the intros with MB Intros, but this one feature is the only thing lacking.

Barring that, are there plans to add more control in Cinema Mode (adding multiple custom intros, specifying order, etc.)?

MB Intros already has the rating restriction implemented.  The problem is most trailers are not rated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cinema Mode, MB Intros

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users