About the missing logo art - EmbyServer 4750

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

CarlosLima

Hi,
I had noticed the absence of the logo art in my library but I assumed it must be because some logos that the fonts don't find I add them manually.
Now I paid more attention and found that no logo is being displayed and yes, the scrapers are all enabled and correctly configured to get the logo.
I don't know if I'm making a mistake but I remember that I didn't change anything in the libraries and the logos are all in the video folders.

download.png

• Solution
GrimReaper

Starting from 4.7.2.0. Logo position has been changed to Header and is no longer positioned where it used to be on any detail screen. I think your custom logo overwrites it hence it ain't visible.

Topic discussing exactly that issue, uncalled-for change of Logo placement, is the one you have participated recently.

Edited by GrimReaper

CarlosLima

It's true, my mind failed this time. I remember that I commented on the topic created earlier.
Now reviewing the matter carefully, I also didn't like the change in the position of the logo, but nothing that can be done besides hoping that they go back in the layout.
Thanks.

• Like 1