Restoring LiveTV channel data

Flintfamily

Flintfamily

So my provider recently updated their own epg data which (as I use xTeVe) dropped 3 different groups of channels. Once I reinstated them I noticed the Title and Sort title have both been reset to default from the provider not the edits I have made previously. Channel number, Emby guide data links and tags all remained as I had edited them. I had locked the changes with the green button and I have tried restoring the LiveTV data from the Backup and Restore plugin from a few days prior but nothing changes. It's quite annoying as I used the removed the country prefix from the groups in the title and used the sort title to order channels correctly. Is there any way to recover the saved titles and sort titles I had set previously? I sort of thought this would be part of the point of having a restore option tbh.

Hi, please go over a specific example so that we can answer your questions in detail, but in general I think this will be difficult to restore.

OK, apologies for the disruption, but I think this will need to be reconfigured manually.