seasons don't show

HeroLeam

GrimReaper

Some more details will be needed, like your folder structure and naming convention used. 

HeroLeam
47 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Some more details will be needed, like your folder structure and naming convention used. 

This!

image.png.43e3781075a756034036f80379edb2f4.png

GrimReaper
52 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Some more details will be needed, like your folder structure

Happy2Play

All I can suggest is removing the Show, doing a library scan, then readd the Show, scan and post the server log if it does not populate correctly.  But the contents of one of the season folders may help also.

HeroLeam
25 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

All I can suggest is removing the Show, doing a library scan, then readd the Show, scan and post the server log if it does not populate correctly.  But the contents of one of the season folders may help also.

ok i'll try

15 hours ago, HeroLeam said:

ok i'll try

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

HeroLeam
On 6/21/2022 at 9:42 PM, Happy2Play said:

I don't think it worked, it's still out of seasons, and it's only in some animes that this happens, and the structure I always follow the same @Happy2Play

embyserver.txt embyserver-63791617272.txt hardware_detection-63791617307.txt

• 2 weeks later...
HeroLeam
12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi @HeroLeam are you still having an issue with this? Have you updated to Emby Server 4.7.5?

So, I had given up because nothing worked from what you said, but for a while it has normalized, maybe it was a bug in the version, because now the seasons appear.

I just wanted to know why it's prioritizing when I use identify other metadata instead of pro first. (MyAnimeList), it always pulls from AniDB...

Because it's Dragon Ball and not Dragon Ball Z

chrome_CC2F8gFLyc.jpg

chrome_fkkxtrwTKA.jpg

chrome_P5m5ZgwMVE.jpg

It probably couldn't find anything on the higher sources, however, the anime plugin also has some internal magic that I don't fully understand. The sources are all kind of mashed together even though they're configured separately.

I think we should split the sources out into their own separate plugins.

Thanks for the feedback.

HeroLeam
15 hours ago, Luke said:

It probably couldn't find anything on the higher sources, however, the anime plugin also has some internal magic that I don't fully understand. The sources are all kind of mashed together even though they're configured separately.

I think we should split the sources out into their own separate plugins.

Thanks for the feedback.

a few months ago it identifies correctly, but ok, waiting for an update

Edited by HeroLeam

I started splitting them up so there are a whole bunch of new plugins up now.

HeroLeam
1 hour ago, Luke said:

I started splitting them up so there are a whole bunch of new plugins up now.

Good, now I'm at work, but when I get home I'll check out the new plugins!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
HeroLeam

It took me a while to respond, but it's still not fetching the myanimelist metadata, I get the code, identify it as myanimelist and it still prioritizes anidb, I don't like to use anidb because it never resembles the correct anime. if I remove the "anime" plugin and leave it only from myanimelist it doesn't look for anything, it keeps turning and turning and it doesn't go forward :(

identify it as myanimelist and it still prioritizes anidb,

Prioritization is based on library options. How have you configured the metadata providers for the library?

HeroLeam
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Prioritization is based on library options. How have you configured the metadata providers for the library?

That's right, and even so it searches for anidb.

HeroLeam
15 hours ago, Luke said:

Probably because it doesn't get anything from MyAnimeList.

But a while ago it worked perfectly, I got the id of the anime on myanimelist, identified it and it came correctly. It's been a while since it started to bug..

On 7/31/2022 at 2:41 PM, HeroLeam said:

But a while ago it worked perfectly, I got the id of the anime on myanimelist, identified it and it came correctly. It's been a while since it started to bug..

@HeroLeam please attach the emby server log from when you performed the identify. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...