Plugin that allows the user to see which tv channel is currently play

thegrunge

thegrunge

Hi, I would like to know if there is a plugin, or if it is possible for users to whom we share our server to see which tv channels are currently listening.

Thank you!

thegrunge

@LukeYes for my personal use I know, but for my family members who use my server, they don't have access to the dashbord.

Hi.  What do you mean by "currently playing"?  IOW - why would your users need to see who else was watching something and what they are watching?

• Agree 1

thegrunge

@ebrIn fact it's rather simple, as more than one reading on a tv channel counts for 1, I would like to offer the simplicity to my family members to check on which tv channels they can go, because my iptv service allows 5 readings simultaneous 5 different tv channels, but the possibility of being more than one on a tv channel already in use.

Thanks!

Edited by thegrunge

Mibok

You could try using Organizr https://organizr.app There you can setup the homepage to show whats currently playing on the server and you can even setup if you want the user name to show. And even better you can setup Emby as the login agent so your users can use the same credentials in emby and Organizr.

image.png.aad48a31810d64f41a57228f68babce1.png

• Like 1