Audio/Video Sync Issues.

2BTSquared

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, 2BTSquared said:

Is there suppose to be a install file here, or am I just supposed to replace the contents of the system folder with the contents of this system folder?

Ideally you shutdown Emby and rename current system folder and extract new system folder.

45 minutes ago, 2BTSquared said:

Is there suppose to be a install file here, or am I just supposed to replace the contents of the system folder with the contents of this system folder?

Correct yea, just replace.

2BTSquared
On 6/23/2022 at 11:54 PM, Luke said:

Correct yea, just replace.

OK. I've recorded and viewed 2 episodes over a couple of nights since replacing the system folder. Playback seems to be working correctly now. Audio/video sync issues seem to be gone. Thanks. Curious what the issue was. 

• Thanks 1

It was a change to the way the data is streamed from the source. Thanks for the feedback.

julespotvin

Same issue for me on Ubuntu but with strm files.  Is there a beta I could try ?

7 hours ago, julespotvin said:

Same issue for me on Ubuntu but with strm files.  Is there a beta I could try ?

Hi.  The fix has been released in server version 4.7.5.  Have you updated to that?

julespotvin
2 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  The fix has been released in server version 4.7.5.  Have you updated to that?

I upgraded to 4.7.5, and then also tried 4.8.0.3-beta. No help.  I downgraded to 4.6.7.0 and everything is working again. If all is checked into Beta, then I'll go ahead and open a new thread. 

On 6/29/2022 at 10:33 AM, julespotvin said:

I upgraded to 4.7.5, and then also tried 4.8.0.3-beta. No help.  I downgraded to 4.6.7.0 and everything is working again. If all is checked into Beta, then I'll go ahead and open a new thread. 

Hi, I would suggest giving it another try, and then if there's still an issue we can look at it in detail. This way you can get back up to the latest version. Thanks.

• 7 months later...