Selecting New Image Causes Screen Jitter

dball202

dball202

Hi,

I just upgraded my Synology NAS (DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 5) to the latest version of Emby 4.7.0.60 (emby-server-synology_4.7.0.60_x86_64.spk).  From Windows 10, I use the web-based client software in a Firefox browser (latest version) and just noticed that if I go to edit images for a Movie or TV Show and attempt to select a new image the selection screen jitters.  All of the image choices shake.  Very strange.  This did not do that before this upgrade.

• I wanted to log this as a potential bug and
  • also confirm if I can go back to the previous version of Emby 4.6.7.0 server software on the Synology NAS without any issues after installing 4.7.0.60?

The attached photo shows the standard Search for Images page that now jitters.

One more thing... I normally have my browser in full screen mode which causes this image jittering to occur.  If I de-maximize the browser and resize it I can get it to either occur or not occur depending on how wide I make the browser window.  The issue appears to occur when the Search for Images pop-up window is trying to determine if it needs to render a scrollbar.  It appears to be rendering/de-rendering one and that action is actually causing the jitter.  Again, very strange.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jitter.png

Edited by dball202

seanbuff

We already raised this back in an early beta last year, and it came down to the window size and the popup having enough room to display the scrollbar

There was no apparent "fix" at the time.

That's strange. I can't seem to reproduce this in either browser at any size. I suppose we could just always allocate space for the scrollbar regardless of whether we need it or not.

• Like 2