Disable plugin Fanart

Super957
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Super957

I would try disable Fanart plugin, i must uninstall it or where i can find option to disable it ?

I ask thsi because i see that this very good plugin, makes movie posters display slower 🥲

Thank

Hispa

Edited by Super957

Happy2Play

Per library image fetcher option or uninstall the plugin.

But should have nothing to do with displaying posters slow.

Super957
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Per library image fetcher option or uninstall the plugin.

But should have nothing to do with displaying posters slow.

- Per library image fetcher option...... I don't quite understand how

- displaying posters slow .... for your experience using the plugin do not lose speed in the display of the posters on the client?

Thank again

Hispa

Happy2Play
7 hours ago, Super957 said:

for your experience using the plugin do not lose speed in the display of the posters on the client?

No, but there are two factors here.  Are we just talking about displaying images or is Emby getting the image for the first time?

If it is getting for the first time then I would have to ask do you have "Download images in advance" enable per library?

Download images in advance
By default, most images are only downloaded when requested by an Emby app. Enable this option to download all images in advance, as new media is imported. This may cause significantly longer library scans.

• Like 1

Super957
2 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

No, but there are two factors here.  Are we just talking about displaying images or is Emby getting the image for the first time?

If it is getting for the first time then I would have to ask do you have "Download images in advance" enable per library?

Download images in advance
By default, most images are only downloaded when requested by an Emby app. Enable this option to download all images in advance, as new media is imported. This may cause significantly longer library scans.

Ok clear...but in where i can enable on client to "Download images in advance" enable per library ?

I dont find it

Thank again

Hispa

• Solution
Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, Super957 said:

Ok clear...but in where i can enable on client to "Download images in advance" enable per library ?

I dont find it

Thank again

Hispa

Sorry you have to enable the "Show advanced settings" switch near the top of each library settings menu.  

image.png.67393059b68a3003005648d164d0cf14.png

• Like 1

Make sure to read the help text before changing the option. Thanks.

Super957

Ok follow you suggestion but whe i go in library i see a lot of other library "Camera uploads" ? 

Why this, in my server on Qnap i create only 2 library Film and SerieTV

What happened and how can I avoid this?

Thank

Hiap

Senza titolo.png

Edited by Super957

Super957

Arghh now in home page i have all this library

How fix this ????????

Thank

Hispa

Senza titolo2.png

Happy2Play

Unfortunately, a quirk that has not been figured out yet.  But you will have to manually Remove them.  You might get lucky removing one removes all of them, but if not select remove on each one.

But this would suggest you have a mobile client trying to upload their images.

Super957

Ok i deselect "download image in advance" on my 2 library Film and SeriTv, delete all these folder camra and now seen comeback ok

What happened ..for my information...

Hispa

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, Super957 said:

Ok i deselect "download image in advance" on my 2 library Film and SeriTv

This has nothing to do with Camera Upload issue.  But as the note says it will cause slow library scan until as images are all downloaded instead of retrieve on demand as you navigate.  So live with slow loads until all images are downloaded or enable the option Refresh Search for missing on the libraries and get images all at once.

7 minutes ago, Super957 said:

What happened ..for my information...

What information?

Edited by Happy2Play

Super957
36 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

This has nothing to do with Camera Upload issue.  But as the note says it will cause slow library scan until as images are all downloaded instead of retrieve on demand as you navigate.  So live with slow loads until all images are downloaded or enable the option Refresh Search for missing on the libraries and get images all at once.

What information?

Why this problem appeared "Camera Upload issue"... apart activate or deactivate the download in advance of the images

Thank

Hispa

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, Super957 said:

Why this problem appeared "Camera Upload issue"... apart activate or deactivate the download in advance of the images

Thank

Hispa

It shouldn't I am guessing just a coincident.  But may be something @Lukecan look at as the multiple Camera Upload issue I don't think has been found and don't think we have found a reliable way to reproduce it.

Super957
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

It shouldn't I am guessing just a coincident.  But may be something @Lukecan look at as the multiple Camera Upload issue I don't think has been found and don't think we have found a reliable way to reproduce it.

Ok is important that this issue is not related to "download in advance of the images"......

For the problem Camera Ipload in my case is start when i go in library and select my 2 library and select ""download in advance of the images"...

I hope that @luke find the problem...

Thank

Hispa