Streaming Integration

KLF&TLF

KLF&TLF

Hi

Someone posted Saturday a comment about having Streaming Integration and the response was don't know how much need there would be from Emby users (if I have read it correctly). How about rather than closing the discussion off (and maybe you have done this and I can't find it) but create a poll asking if this feature would be good so you can actually get a feel if it is required or not. 

I was a plex user and changed because your UI was better however as at today Plex is shitting all over you in features and user ability. Not saying I am jumping ship today but if I can't figure out some of my basic requests then I will seriously consider going back as I currently have both libraries up and running.

@solson440 - Not sure if you would agree or not but thought since I saw your post on the matter and that it was closed without much discussion you might like to offer another opinion.

seanbuff

Hi, the topic wasn't closed off from discussion, but rather it was closed because it was a duplicate of an already existing feature request. The way feature requests work around here is that individuals add their support by Liking (+1) the first post and the Emby team use that to gauge interest. Discussion is also very much encouraged.

Lend your support for it over here: