Kein direkter Pfad mehr möglich

Teddyknuddel

8 minutes ago, MrMackey said:

I tried with Android 3.2.64 version but DTS-HD HRA is still output as DTS.

Can you please verify that the problem occurs with the above sample file? Thanks.

MrMackey

With the sample file it works.
We had already figured out the problem at that time.
Movies with a sample rate of 96,000Hz work but movies with a sample rate of 48,000Hz do not.

1 hour ago, MrMackey said:

With the sample file it works.
We had already figured out the problem at that time.
Movies with a sample rate of 96,000Hz work but movies with a sample rate of 48,000Hz do not.

Can you provide a sample video that the problem does occur with?

Teddyknuddel

Oh Wunder - das ging ja jetzt "flott". nachdem ich das entsprechende Sample geschickt hatte. Schön, dass wir es nun nach 4 Monaten endlich geschafft haben.

Wird die "normale" Android App dann auch noch überarbeitet?

MrMackey

I can confirm that DTSHD-HRA is now working. Thank you Luke.
Hopefully the fix will come for the ATV app as well.
The interface of this app is just way too clunky compared to the ATV app where it is perfect.

1 hour ago, MrMackey said:

I can confirm that DTSHD-HRA is now working. Thank you Luke.
Hopefully the fix will come for the ATV app as well.
The interface of this app is just way too clunky compared to the ATV app where it is perfect.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it's clunky?

MrMackey

@Luke Hey Luke,

Please don't get me wrong, I completely understand that the apps are being merged. And in the future you will of course benefit from it.
My problems with the app that still strongly hinder me in it are for example:

- That the navigation in some places just does not feel so smooth and it sometimes stutters and lags when navigating quickly.

- Then I noticed when you use frame rate adjust and the movie is finished, the app does not switch back and stays at 24hz.

- The stats for nerds menu is not that detailed.

- And I miss the possibility to adjust the cover size of the movies and series in the menu, personally the default view is too small on a big TV.

I hope you understand what I mean, my english is not the best :)

Teddyknuddel
41 minutes ago, Luke said:

Von meiner Sicht aus auch. Bei FullHD fällt der Unterschied nicht auf. Aber bei 4k sieht man den Unterschied. Die 3.xxxx zoomt nur hoch, ohne den ganzen Bildschirm zu nutzen. Also man hat riesengroße Buttons, Icons.

Teddyknuddel
On 8/26/2022 at 3:32 PM, Luke said:

So schaut es unter Android App 3.2.65 aus -  etwas arg eingeschränkt380434552_Emby3.2_64.thumb.jpeg.f4ee534991bfe42e6ebd1625f02200c2.jpeg

Und so schaut es unter der Emby App 2.0.80 aus - alles zu sehen.271490968_Emby2.0_80.thumb.jpeg.73544324b5e3c0bdc1080fb6e1b05ff3.jpeg

On 8/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, Teddyknuddel said:

Von meiner Sicht aus auch. Bei FullHD fällt der Unterschied nicht auf. Aber bei 4k sieht man den Unterschied. Die 3.xxxx zoomt nur hoch, ohne den ganzen Bildschirm zu nutzen. Also man hat riesengroße Buttons, Icons.

Isn't this a TV box from 10ft away?

Teddyknuddel
5 hours ago, pünktchen said:

Ich glaube nicht, dass das zweite Bild so gewohlt ist. Sieht bei meiner Shield anders aus. Genauso wie bei den anderen Nutzern auch: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/111684-androidtv-app-vs-android-app-on-a-tv/

Weiß nicht, ob es so vom Programmierer gewollt ist. Bei Plex sah es genauso aus wie auf dem zweiten Bild.

Ich muss mal in Kodi mit dem Skin Embuary testen. Da kann ich die Auflösung der Oberfläche ja anpassen.

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Isn't this a TV box from 10ft away?

Ich versteh die Frage nicht, Google spuckt mir irgendein Kauderwelsch als Übersetzung aus. Meine TV-Box ist eine Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro.

7 hours ago, Teddyknuddel said:

My TV box is an Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro.

No idea how you got that display from a Shield...  What is the TV?

Teddyknuddel
25 minutes ago, ebr said:

No idea how you got that display from a Shield...  What is the TV?

Ist ein Sony XR-75X92J

Fragen wir doch einfach mal so, wann wird die Android TV App technisch auf den Stand der Android App gebracht? Also dass diese nun auch DTS-HD HighResolution unterstützt.

8 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

Let's just ask, when will the Android TV app be technically updated to the Android app ? So that it now also supports DTS-HD HighResolution.

There will be a beta sometime this week.

• Thanks 1

Teddyknuddel

@ebrEs scheint tatsächlich ein Fehler zu sein. Ich nehme mal an, dass verschuldet mein Extractor, da mein Verstärker selber nur HDMI 1.4 unterstützt, und dank dieser Option weiterhin HD-Sound wiedergeben kann.

ABER: Es gefällt mir. Finde es total überschaubar. Könnte man nicht irgendwie allgemein eine weitere Einstellungsmöglichkeit anbieten, dass man diese Ansicht bekommt?

Emby 2.0.80.jpeg