playback frezzes while playing the tv show

AndyXH
Go to solution Solved by softworkz,

AndyXH

You’re welcome.thank you!  If you need a remote support on my server to make some changes to test and pin down the issue. Happy to help. 

AndyXH

Also, I tired it outside the network with my office Samsung TV and the server is running on V4.6.7 and no issues with audio on transcode and freezing

• Like 1

Hi, once it is up, please let us know if 4.7.0.33 beta resolves this. Thanks.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:23 PM, andreaxheli said:

@Luke @SamES yes i ran the portable install 4.6.7 on the same server and no issues audio everything seemed to work ill do some more testing tomorrow but so far works on 4.6.7. also seemed to fix No audio when playing transcoded files - Samsung Smart TV - Emby Community and this issue also 

Can you please attach the server log from 4.6.7 when playing this same file? Thanks.

• Solution

@andreaxheli

20:41:46.521 [matroska,webm @ 0000022f6e212800] 0x00 at pos 4128064614 (0xf60d4466) invalid as first byte of an EBML number

This simply indicates that your MKV source video file is corrupted. MKV uses seek-tables which can be located at the start or end of the file or both, so some players may not run into issues, but ffmpeg does (when seeking).

There's nothing that we can do about this. You may try to use the conversion feature to convert the file and hope that it will complete successfully (at least conversion doesn't do seeking).

AndyXH

So should I wait until 4.7.0.33 to review if the audio is working on transcode ? Like it working on 4.6.7? And still need logs from 4.6.7 ? 

1 minute ago, andreaxheli said:

So should I wait until 4.7.0.33 to review if the audio is working on transcode ? Like it working on 4.6.7? And still need logs from 4.6.7 ? 

Yes please attach a 4.6.7 log as I'm curious about that. And then you can try 4.7.0.33 in the off chance it might help with this.

1 minute ago, andreaxheli said:

@softworkz I’m not having any issues on V4.6.7 with any of these files. 

I don't mean the audio issue. I mean the no-play-after-seek issue.

Just now, andreaxheli said:

@softworkz I’m not having any issues on V4.6.7 with any of these files. 

4.6.7 might be a little more tolerant of the corrupted file and that's what we'd like to learn about.

It doesn't change the fact of what he said though.  You can see even the Samsung player can't handle it when normally an mkv like that it should.

Just now, andreaxheli said:

@softworkz ahhh okay thank you for letting me know. I’ll get a new copy then. Thanks so much!! 

Please still attach the 4.6.7 log before doing that. Thanks.

AndyXH

Plese see the zip file i send in PM you will see The 100 thats the one i had issues when seeking and Grays Anatomy was one of the files that had audio issues when transcoding. Hope this helps let me know if you need more :) 

Thanks for everything.    

Edited by andreaxheli