LG TV’s no longer connecting after app update.

Hopeab

Hopeab

Hi,

After having a number of problems since the last update from Terramaster I have got most things working now.

The one problem that still remains it that my LG TV’s can not connect to Emby. I have checked everything out on the server and looks good. Other devise’s connect now problem. I have checked on both TV’s if there is an update but none so far. Is there anything I am missing?

Hopeab

Hi Luke,

I have updated my server to the most current update that came a week ago. I have also update Emby to the latest one that came out a few days ago. Only the new Beta would work for me.

All other devices are working fine…. It is just my LG TV’s. 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, Hopeab said:

Hi Luke,

I have updated my server to the most current update that came a week ago. I have also update Emby to the latest one that came out a few days ago. Only the new Beta would work for me.

All other devices are working fine…. It is just my LG TV’s. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What is the version number of the server that you have?

Hopeab

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the delay but I have been away with work.

Ok my server version number is: 4.2.30-2203011626. On searching that looks like it is the most current up too date version out there.

Emby Version: 4.6.7.0. I could only get the Beta version to work at the time. On looking a few mins ago I see there is another update so I will try to down load it. I have found that I can not install a Emby update automatically. I have to down load it from the Emby site and then manually install it. If I do it through the Terrermaster software it just hangs on installing like it did in the past. 

LG TV version: 1.0.33. Still not working on any LG TV’s. “Unable to connect to server”

Edited by Hopeab

6 hours ago, Hopeab said:

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the delay but I have been away with work.

Ok my server version number is: 4.2.30-2203011626. On searching that looks like it is the most current up too date version out there.

Emby Version: 4.6.7.0. I could only get the Beta version to work at the time. On looking a few mins ago I see there is another update so I will try to down load it. I have found that I can not install a Emby update automatically. I have to down load it from the Emby site and then manually install it. If I do it through the Terrermaster software it just hangs on installing like it did in the past. 

LG TV version: 1.0.33. Still not working on any LG TV’s. “Unable to connect to server”

Where did you find 4.2.30-2203011626?

Hopeab

Hi Luke,

The is the Terramaster version number shown on the information screen. That was the last update that they pushed through (the one that has made so many problems).

On 3/15/2022 at 6:18 AM, Hopeab said:

Hi Luke,

The is the Terramaster version number shown on the information screen. That was the last update that they pushed through (the one that has made so many problems).

Hi, what version do you see from them now?