"After this plays..." prompt choose a default

TandP

Hey all, been really loving Emby so far and really appreciate all the work that has gone into it.

I have an audio receiver in my garage that I have been wanting to be able to cast Emby to. I took one of the Raspberry Pis I have laying around and set it to launch a browser at Emby's ip address on boot so I wouldn't need a monitor and can run it headless. I'm able to connect to the Pi via the Android app and pick music to cast, but oftentimes, no music will come through the audio.

I discovered the reason, after connecting a monitor, was the dialog that pops up that asks the user "After this plays, do you want to keep playing or clear the music you previously queued?"

I'm unable to clear this prompt from my phone. I've tried stopping the queue, clearing the playlist, playing other songs or albums. The only way I can get this to clear is by connecting a monitor, connecting a mouse, then clicking it away. Is there a way to disable this prompt, or perhaps to choose a default path for this decision? I noticed a similar issue was posted before, but I don't see any settings that could fix this issue.

Happy2Play

This will change in 4.7 as Play will wipe current queue and start playing or click add to queue but to add to existing queue.

image.png.9b5fb7e187ee2576032caa658f114e8e.png

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, TandP said:

Great news, thank you @Happy2Play. Forgive me if it is listed somewhere, but are there planned release dates for versions?

Sorry no as there is no way to know how many bugs are introduced across all platforms.  But this release is taking the longest I believe do to moving all platforms to .netcore.