3 replies to this topic

#1 MyDisplayName OFFLINE  

MyDisplayName

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 01:24 PM

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

Hello,

I wonder if it would be possible to add support tiles Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 for the web interface of MediaBrowser. 

Currently if you pin the web interface under Win8 / WP8 you get a not particularly nice tile with an overview of the web page, but with a tile displaying the logo (and why not a live tile with the latest additions)  it would make a little cleaner.

The support of Windows 8 Tiles consists of just adding a few html lines I hope this could be possible

Thanks.

• trooper11 and Lee like this

#2 trooper11 OFFLINE  

trooper11

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 252 posts
  • Local time: 08:24 AM

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

This would also be nice for those of us that pin media browser web pages to our Xbox One.  I pin direct links to certain sections such as TV, Movies, etc.  Having custom tiles would be a nice addition.

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156602 posts
  • Local time: 08:24 AM

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

i started this a while back but i will always have bigger and better things to work on, so i'm afraid i can't complete it. code is here if anyone else wants to:

https://github.com/M...indowsLiveTiles

• trooper11 likes this

#4 MyDisplayName OFFLINE  

MyDisplayName

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 01:24 PM

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:03 AM

i started this a while back but i will always have bigger and better things to work on, so i'm afraid i can't complete it. code is here if anyone else wants to:

https://github.com/M...indowsLiveTiles

Too bad this can't be implemented (well I understand that this is just a cosmetic detail and inevitably something else have priority) 
But can we hoped a simple tile? (without notifications) just for integration with Windows 8 / Windows Phone 8 StartScreen 

I've looking for the file which contains the <head> tag for Web Interface but can't find it so I'll try the plugin.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Tiles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users