Reports - TV Episodes Erroneously Reported as Missing

jhyler

Emby server 4.6.7.0, Reports plugin 1.0.44.0. When a TV Shows library contains multiple folders, and TV episodes from a particular series are spread among folders, the Reports plugin only finds the episodes in one folder and reports the episodes in other folders as missing.

Sure thing, though I'm not sure how best to "show" this.  What I've done is to provide three files.  The spreadsheet is an export from the Reports plugin having selected "Media" and "Episodes",  then on the View tab I grouped by "Series", and on the Filter tab I checked "MIssing Episodes".  This example is using the series "Manifest".  The shreadsheet indicates that I am missing all three seasons of the series. (Note this is interesting in itself; if I don't have any episodes of a series then the series shouldn't be in the report - or in Emby - at all).  But the fact is I have every episode, but they are split between two Emby library folders.  (In other words I have a single "TV Shows" library, but there are multiple folders which make up the library). The other two attachments are just Emby episode pages for a couple of episodes just to prove that I do in fact have them and Emby knows that I have them.

This seems to be consistent behavior, every series I have where episodes are split between library folders acts this way, and none of the series that are all in a single library folder do.

BTW, I mischaracterized the problem in the earlier post: I had said episodes from one of the library folders gets "found" by the plugin, but apparently none do.  Sorry 'bout that.

Missing Episodes Export.xlsx Manifest s1e01.mhtml Manifest s3e01.mhtml