Telegram Notifications Plugin

darkside40

darkside40

I have never  tried my plugins against Emby beta Versions. The Plugins works the same way gor a couple of years new. 

@Lukedoes the extended Webhook plugin mean that the old notification framework will be replaced? Cant imagine that because it would break nearly all notification plugins

2 hours ago, darkside40 said:

@Lukedoes the extended Webhook plugin mean that the old notification framework will be replaced? Cant imagine that because it would break nearly all notification plugins

Not yet, but yes, eventually all notification plugins will need to be updated.

darkside40

But wasnt the Webhook Plugin supposed to be a premium feature, or did i get that wrong?

Dropping the old framwork would than mean no notifications for users of the free Emby Server.

Did i get that right?

9 minutes ago, darkside40 said:

But wasnt the Webhook Plugin supposed to be a premium feature, or did i get that wrong?

Dropping the old framwork would than mean no notifications for users of the free Emby Server.

Did i get that right?

Yea but that requirement exists only in the webhooks feature. The core notification system that it is built on top of does not require that.

svyaznoy362

@Luke

При добавлении серии вебхуки отправляются до сопоставления, а желательно это сделать после и тогда я смогу получить картинки, описание и совпавшее название серии

{'Название': 'Новый Троцкий (2017) [TVDB-337332] - Троцкий - S01E08 - Серия 8 [1080p] [ru] на Emby Server', 'Дата': '2022-10-27T12:15:30.3863416Z' , 'Событие': 'library.new', 'Элемент': {'Имя': 'Троцкий - S01E08 - Серия 8 [1080p] [ru]', 'ServerId': '8751cc01f4c94cd5800c7ea34c5d1daa', 'Id': '311826' , 'DateCreated': '2022-10-27T12:15:30.3221014Z', 'SortName': 'Троцкий - S01E08 - Серия 8 [1080p] [ru]', 'ExternalUrls': [], 'Путь': '/ том1/GDRIVE/362/Фильм/Тест/Сериалы/Троцкий (2017) [TVDB-337332]/Сезон 01 [2017]/Троцкий - S01E08 - Серия 8 [1080p] [ru].mkv', 'Taglines': [] , 'Жанры': [], 'Имя файла': 'Троцкий - S01E08 - Серия 8 [1080p] [ru].mkv', 'RemoteTrailers':[], «ProviderIds»: {}, «IsFolder»: False, «ParentId»: «311818», «Тип»: «Эпизод», «Студии»: [], «GenreItems»: [], «TagItems»: [], 'SeriesName': 'Троцкий (2017) [TVDB-337332]', 'SeriesId': '311817', 'SeasonId': '311818', 'SeasonName': 'Сезон 1', 'ImageTags': {} , 'BackdropImageTags': [], 'MediaType': 'Video'}, 'Server': {'Name': 'Xpenology', 'Id': '8751cc01f4c94cd5800c7ea34c5d1daa', 'Version': '4.8.0.14'}}'Троцкий (2017) [TVDB-337332]', 'SeriesId': '311817', 'SeasonId': '311818', 'SeasonName': 'Сезон 1', 'ImageTags': {}, 'BackdropImageTags': [] , 'MediaType': 'Видео'}, 'Сервер': {'Имя': 'Xpenology', 'Идентификатор': '8751cc01f4c94cd5800c7ea34c5d1daa', 'Версия': '4.8.0.14'}}'Троцкий (2017) [TVDB-337332]', 'SeriesId': '311817', 'SeasonId': '311818', 'SeasonName': 'Сезон 1', 'ImageTags': {}, 'BackdropImageTags': [] , 'MediaType': 'Видео'}, 'Сервер': {'Имя': 'Xpenology', 'Идентификатор': '8751cc01f4c94cd5800c7ea34c5d1daa', 'Версия': '4.8.0.14'}}

Edited by svyaznoy362

Mookdog

Hey guys

Anyone have any step by step how to do this ? I am on telegram and want to create a chat for my family and friends that have access to my emby

Mook

• Agree 1

darkside40

@svyaznoy362please post in english, using the google translator  all the time is a pita because it seems that you can actually write in english.

Second if you use webhooks you dont need an Emby Plugin für Telegram anymore, simply use an external service.

@Mookdog my plugin still works, so whats the question? If you want to know how the Webhooks work than open up a new thread, this thread is for the support of the current plugin.

svyaznoy362
1 hour ago, darkside40 said:

@svyaznoy362пожалуйста, пишите на английском, все время использовать переводчик гугла - это лаваш, потому что кажется, что вы действительно можете писать на английском.

Во-вторых, если вы используете веб-хуки, вам больше не нужен плагин Emby для Telegram, просто используйте внешний сервис.

@Mookdog мой плагин все еще работает, так в чем вопрос? Если вы хотите узнать, как работают вебхуки, а не открывать новую тему, эта тема предназначена для поддержки текущего плагина.

@темная сторона40 , ok

@Люк

Please move my posts to the correct branch

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, with the 4..8 server this will be temporarily broken until it gets updated: 

I'm here to help so please let me know if you need anything. I see the source code is on github. Would you like me to take care of updating it for you? I can probably do it in a few short minutes if you like, and I'll submit a pull request. Let me know. Thanks !

darkside40

Would be great if you could give me a PR for it than i could also update the Matrix Notification Addon.

I dont think that the newer version will be compatible with Emby Version lower them 4.8.0, so i would have to serve two different versions?

40 minutes ago, darkside40 said:

Would be great if you could give me a PR for it than i could also update the Matrix Notification Addon.

I dont think that the newer version will be compatible with Emby Version lower them 4.8.0, so i would have to serve two different versions?

What you can do is stop updating the older version (unless you need ). The newer version will target server versions 4.8.0.20+. I will submit a PR for Telegram. Tthanks

• Thanks 1

darkside40
On 12/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, Luke said:

What you can do is stop updating the older version (unless you need ). The newer version will target server versions 4.8.0.20+. I will submit a PR for Telegram. Tthanks

Thanks for the PR, i have a look at it on the weekend so i also understand what is different.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i was also playing around with the new Beta Version according to the Telegram bot and use the library.new function.

But its always in english New TEXT OF THE MOVIE on Emby Server.

Where can i change the New and on Emby Server Text? or is it not translateable at the moment?

I played with it on jellyfin a lot there i also got the duration of the movie etc out for the Webhook.

15 hours ago, UltraTM said:

Hi,

i was also playing around with the new Beta Version according to the Telegram bot and use the library.new function.

But its always in english New TEXT OF THE MOVIE on Emby Server.

Where can i change the New and on Emby Server Text? or is it not translateable at the moment?

I played with it on jellyfin a lot there i also got the duration of the movie etc out for the Webhook.

Everything is in OneSky and available to be translated just like our other projects. The new text probably just hasn't been translated yet,  but it's only a matter of time.

DarKni8

Hi this doesn't seem to work on this emby version , i am not able to see it in plugin setting pageimage.png.f19614f4022e161e5f70333f4ab5203e.png

Edit -- My bad -- Anyone who need to it for 4.7 version should download older version of this plugin

Edited by DarKni8

Mookdog

Hi 

Great plugin. My question is I have it working fine within the bot but when I add the bot to a chat it doesnt show the alerts. On the bot it shows but when I put the bot in the chat it doesnt show within the chat. I tried to admin and not admin the bot with the same result

Thanks in advance

Mook

darkside40

So it works in a 1:1 chat, but not in a group chat/channel or what do you mean?

It needs admin rights in the channel and the right to post messages.

Edited by darkside40

• 1 month later...
Abejo

Hello I am using the plugin v1.3.1.0 + emby v4.8.0.21 it works perfect, but if I limit the notifications to a certain library I stop receiving notifications

6 hours ago, Abejo said:

Hello I am using the plugin v1.3.1.0 + emby v4.8.0.21 it works perfect, but if I limit the notifications to a certain library I stop receiving notifications

Hi, that should be resolved in the latest server build.

• Like 1

darkside40
On 2/24/2023 at 5:21 PM, DarKni8 said:

This is cool just like tautulli does , is it possible with this plugin yet ?

No like i explained approx. a thousand time already: The Plugin only forwards what it gets from the Emby notification System, and that does not forward Fanart etc.

It is also mentioned in the starting post which obviously nobody reads.

svyaznoy362
24.02.2023 в 19:21, ДарКни8 сказал:

Это круто, как и tautulli, возможно ли это с этим дополнением?

Это возможно с помощью вебхуков

IMG_20230327_102747_339.png

Edited by svyaznoy362