Cleaner movie and series tab interface and increase clock size

zianra

Well, by the cleaner interface or tab, I mean that in a movie tab, the trailer button and the Delete button appear.

The one about trailers doesn't make sense if a person doesn't want to watch trailers. and the one to delete , is that it appears twice, one in the same tab directly and another when you click on "more".

So I would remove the trailers button if a person does not want to see it... and so chooses it in the options, and the delete button, I would only leave the one inside the "more" button

It would also be nice to increase the size of the clock that appears on the top right. (it looks very small and it is difficult to see the time)

Cheers

is that it appears twice, one in the same tab directly and another when you click on "more".

Hi, you can argue this one either way. What you're saying makes sense. There's also others who become trained to look for it in a certain spot, and the 3-dot more menu is something that is available all over the entire web interface.

That's why I say it, I see it illogical to have two buttons that do the same thing... I say the one with the plus button, because I see it as safer to avoid deleting a file.

• Thanks 1

SorenScot
On 14/01/2022 at 22:26, zianra said:

It would also be nice to increase the size of the clock that appears on the top right. (it looks very small and it is difficult to see the time)

I agree, the clock looks very small on a TV. Could easily be twice as big.

• Like 1