google drive download temporary file(GOOGLE DRIVE)

maximilianh75

maximilianh75

THIS IS FOR RUN videos from google drive account on fly

in fact I do this perfectly in python but I don't know how to make it work with emby. the advantage of using this method is to use oauth2 instead of apikey
The problem when we use streams that are opened with an api key is that if the file has a lot of weight, it is likely that we will receive a 24-hour account ban, that the download method to a temporary one would be avoided, even when a I tried a large multimedia library, that also usually generates account bans in google drive

kikinjo
12 hours ago, maximilianh75 said:

THIS IS FOR RUN videos from google drive account on fly

in fact I do this perfectly in python but I don't know how to make it work with emby. the advantage of using this method is to use oauth2 instead of apikey
The problem when we use streams that are opened with an api key is that if the file has a lot of weight, it is likely that we will receive a 24-hour account ban, that the download method to a temporary one would be avoided, even when a I tried a large multimedia library, that also usually generates account bans in google drive

Use Rclone with VFScache, there are several threads on forum how to use it and configure it.

• 2 weeks later...
maximilianh75
I do not want to use rclone, what I want is to be able to adapt a python script to download the file in a temporary and reproduce it,
 the idea is not that it is the server that performs the stream but that it does it directly from the gdrive to the client ,
 be this a web access or an external player such as kodi or emby theater