Couple of feature requests

mihai.girba@gmail.com

mihai.girba@gmail.com

First of all thank you for this wonderful product.

I've just purchased the lifetime premium with no regrets.

I do however have some feature requests that I would like to see in future releases:

- never ever take out the camera upload feature 🙂, like other competitor product did .

- add option to hide "Songs" section for music. In my case I have no use for it and unfortunately it's the first thing I see when going to an artist. Albums should be the first thing to see.

- add option to play next directory file for movies. I browse my movies by folders and in this case it plays only the movie I pressed play on. I don't want to make playlists. I also don't like to press play for all on top because maybe I don't want to watch from the first file.

- "continue listening" is not listed on main screen even if I selected it in the user profile Home Screen

- add option to run as a service for windows . I managed to do it myself for now but it would be nice to have it by default.

Thank you in advance,

Hi.  Please create single topics for single feature requests but, also, search first in case they already exist.  I think all of your requests do already exist.

4 hours ago, mihai.girba@gmail.com said:

add option to run as a service for windows

We already have this.

4 hours ago, mihai.girba@gmail.com said:

"continue listening" is not listed on main screen even if I selected it in the user profile Home Screen

Please post issues in the appropriate forum for the app you are using.

There is also a "Play from here" option in the context menu.

Thanks and welcome to Emby.

mihai.girba@gmail.com
8 hours ago, ebr said:

Oh yes, thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

As for the run as a service I meant to implement that solution out of the box for windows.