Jump to content

User lock instead of disable user


embyplus
 Share

Recommended Posts

embyplus

It would be possible to put the user lock option instead of disabling the user in emby like netflix. If possible, a screen appears on the user explaining that he was blocked by the emby administrator and that we could put a phrase on the blocking screen saying that he was blocked.

595388f0e7350_2017062811_45_16Emby.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

embyplus

@LukeI wish I could block the user as soon as he opened the application on both android tv and android for mobile, when he opened the emby application on any device he would notify that it is blocked for some reason, because here on the emby I only find the option to disable the user.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, embyplus001 said:

+1

Hi, already have disabling a user and restricting device access. What exactly are you +1 ing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

embyplus

@Luke I don't think you understand I'm proposing to add the user lock option instead of disabling the user. And when the user opens the emby application on their device like a tv box in the house, the user receives a message saying that it was blocked and not that it is disabled. As pictured here. 

595388f0e7350_2017062811_45_16Emby.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

embyplus

In emby you already have the option to disable the user who only wanted to block instead of deactivating and when the user who was blocked I opened the emby application and a message appeared saying that he was blocked, for some reason did you understand?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, embyplus said:

In emby you already have the option to disable the user who only wanted to block instead of deactivating and when the user who was blocked I opened the emby application and a message appeared saying that he was blocked, for some reason did you understand?

Right, it could be a little more user friendly with that type of message. I was just pointing out that the base function is already there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

embyplus
8 minutes ago, Luke said:

Right, it could be a little more user friendly with that type of message. I was just pointing out that the base function is already there.

I think this question of the message that should appear on the lock screen, the emby admin himself could edit and put the message he thinks best, Could this be an idea that could be implemented in the future?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, embyplus said:

I think this question of the message that should appear on the lock screen, the emby admin himself could edit and put the message he thinks best, Could this be an idea that could be implemented in the future?

Yes it's possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...