Music playback stops randomly after a few songs - Android/Android Auto

embydmsvr

embydmsvr

Android/Android Auto app v3.2.26

Synology NAS app v4.6.4.0-3001

Streaming music files on the Android app or in the car using Android Auto app stops playing after a few songs randomly. Attempting to restart the playback fails, but the app will appear like it's responding, but just has the "waiting" swirly animation. You can still click around in the app and choose another song, but it won't ever actually play. There is no error message. Closing and restarting the app doesn't generally help. Every time I experience this issue I would need to "Force Stop" the app on the phone which completely shuts down the app entirely. Then I relaunch it and it seems to works fine for a while until it decides to crash again.  I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now, very frustrating, especially when I'm in the car driving and attempting to "Force Stop" the app on the phone while driving is not idea.  Please provide a fix to this asap.  Server logs attached.

Thanks

Derrick

embyserver.txt

seanbuff

This actually happened to me twice today. At first I thought it was just me accidentally hitting something in my pocket, then it happened again.

Music completely stops, and no attempt to resume the song works without killing the app completely and starting again.

Seems the only thing common between us both is the Android app v3.2.26
Server version 4.7.0.17 beta on Windows.

I will try to get some logs on the next occurrence.

It may have been a temporary loss of connection, which the app currently needs to be improved to be more resilient to handle. We are working on improving it. Thanks.

• Like 2