Covert Art leaves white are on Cover

LeftForPlex

The graphics library that cover art is using has different implementations for windows, linux, osx, etc, and they were all built by different people. so there are bound to be some issues that we're just going to have to figure out how to work around. cover art is probably asking the library to do something that either isn't supported or isn't implemented correctly with the linux version. at some point we may have to look at a new library that will work consistently on any platform.

in the meantime you will have more success by keeping your cover art treatments as basic as possible. try turning some things off and see if the problem goes away.

LeftForPlex

The graphics library that cover art is using has different implementations for windows, linux, osx, etc, and they were all built by different people. so there are bound to be some issues that we're just going to have to figure out how to work around. cover art is probably asking the library to do something that either isn't supported or isn't implemented correctly with the linux version. at some point we may have to look at a new library that will work consistently on any platform.

in the meantime you will have more success by keeping your cover art treatments as basic as possible. try turning some things off and see if the problem goes away.

No problem, just figured I would check.  I'll continue to just keep running my windows install for the family.  And I'll use the Linux version for testing.

Thanks!

That is a gloss-reflection overlay that, for some reason, some Linux incarnations (previously only reported on OSx actually) simply cannot handle.  I may just remove it from the treatments as it isn't all that much of an enhancement anyway.