Problem with Identify

OlivetIsa

OlivetIsa

@Luke I have the same issue, when I identify the movie the infos like Actors, summary, pictures, etc.. are not been updated.

Been trying to understand how to make Sqlite work for hours 😕  , I just managed to run Run Integrity Check with DB Browser could you please tell me how to run the command : sqlite3 library.db ".recover" | sqlite3 library-recovered.db with DB Browser please.

I don't know how to open library.db with Sqliteon Mac OSX

Thanks in advance  

Happy2Play
4 hours ago, Evid3nce said:

@Luke I have the same issue, when I identify the movie the infos like Actors, summary, pictures, etc.. are not been updated.

Been trying to understand how to make Sqlite work for hours 😕  , I just managed to run Run Integrity Check with DB Browser could you please tell me how to run the command : sqlite3 library.db ".recover" | sqlite3 library-recovered.db with DB Browser please.

I don't know how to open library.db with Sqliteon Mac OSX

Thanks in advance  

You shouldn't need to do anything with the database.

Can you go over a specific example with server log showing that item identify, if you write nfo files please attach that nfo file.  But as mentioned if metadata is locked in any way it will not be touched.

Edited by Happy2Play

OlivetIsa

For example, usually when I uploaded movies on my server it automatically populated all the infos like Actors, Summary, Covers, now all I get is only what you can see in the attached file.

Even when manually try to fetch the infos with the MovieDB ID nothing happens.

My latest embyserver log is from the 28th of September while the movies uploaded are from yesterday (I don't know if the dates have something related to my issue).

To be precised I had issues migrating from DSM6 to DSM7 when you had to use Putty, I entered the 2 commands line but nothing happened, I thought everything went well as I had all my libraries and existing users.

Maybe something went wrong, as I also can't delete any existing users.

If you need more infos just let me know, thanks in advance @Luke & @Happy2Play 👌

Capture d’écran 2021-10-04 à 18.50.27.png

embyserver.txt

Hi there, I don't see any attempts to use the Identify feature in this log. Are you sure this is the right one?

Happy2Play
19 minutes ago, Evid3nce said:

For example, usually when I uploaded movies on my server it automatically populated all the infos like Actors, Summary, Covers, now all I get is only what you can see in the attached file.

Even when manually try to fetch the infos with the MovieDB ID nothing happens.

My latest embyserver log is from the 28th of September while the movies uploaded are from yesterday (I don't know if the dates have something related to my issue).

To be precised I had issues migrating from DSM6 to DSM7 when you had to use Putty, I entered the 2 commands line but nothing happened, I thought everything went well as I had all my libraries and existing users.

Maybe something went wrong, as I also can't delete any existing users.

If you need more infos just let me know, thanks in advance @Luke & @Happy2Play 👌

Capture d’écran 2021-10-04 à 18.50.27.png

embyserver.txt 2.36 MB · 0 downloads

Sorry I don't follow as this image only shows a image issue, can you show the metadata issue.

What are you library settings?

Looking through the old log nothing stands out as it is getting metadata from provider.

2021-09-28 09:01:09.063 Info App: MovieDbProvider: Finding id for item: James Bond 007 - Goldfinger (1964)
2021-09-28 09:01:09.063 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&query=James+Bond+007+-+Goldfinger&language=fr
2021-09-28 09:01:09.743 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/658?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&append_to_response=casts,releases,images,keywords,trailers&language=fr&include_image_language=fr,null,en
2021-09-28 09:01:10.042 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/658?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&append_to_response=casts,releases,images,keywords,trailers&language=en&include_image_language=fr,null,en
2021-09-28 09:01:10.342 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/658?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&append_to_response=casts,releases,images,keywords,trailers
2021-09-28 09:01:10.480 Info HttpClient: GET https://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/658?api_key=5c6b04c68e904cfed1e6cbc9a9e683d4

OT:  May need to disable recycle bin on Synology.  @Lukepretty sure it has been asked before, but can these be ignored?

Line 5993: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/Animés 2/#recycle' is denied.
	Line 6023: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/Séries 2/#recycle' is denied.
	Line 6053: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume3/Documentaires/#recycle' is denied.
	Line 6084: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/Musique/#recycle' is denied.
	Line 6114: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume3/Animés/#recycle' is denied.
	Line 6144: 	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume3/Séries/#recycle' is denied.

Happy2Play

Can you attach the server log for that video.

Since you write nfo files can you attach that for that media also.

And a screenshot of the content in that media folder please.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
11 minutes ago, Evid3nce said:

can you please tell me where I can find this video server log as I don't see it in logs folder.

It would be in the current server log.  If not in the folder with the other server logs, go to Dashboard-Logs and download today/current log.

Hopefully a new log will show us something as the nfo is not getting all available information.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, Evid3nce said:

Is it the correct one ? Sorry to waste your time ..

embyserver.txt 8.71 MB · 0 downloads

Yes and is shows Emby has a permissions issue with its own folders.  So the metadata it download is not available to write to the nfo file.  Not sure where you were looking and seeing the old logs, but the new ones are in the new "Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/"

2021-10-04 19:39:55.931 Error App: Error in TheMovieDb
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build15) (gcc version 7.5.0 (GCC) ) #41890 SMP Thu Jul 15 03:43:42 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/var/packages/EmbyServer/var/cache/tmdb-movies2/857702' is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String fullPath)
	   at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.CreateDirectory(String path)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbProvider.DownloadMovieInfo(String id, String preferredMetadataLanguage, String preferredMetadataCountry, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.FetchMovieData(String tmdbId, String imdbId, String language, String preferredCountryCode, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.GetMetadata(ItemLookupInfo itemId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(BaseItem originalItem, MetadataResult`1 temp, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, String logName, TIdType id, IEnumerable`1 providers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: System.IO.FileSystem
	TargetSite: Void CreateDirectory(System.String)
	InnerException: System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	Source: 
	TargetSite: 

Same with image

021-10-04 19:39:51.420 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build15) (gcc version 7.5.0 (GCC) ) #41890 SMP Thu Jul 15 03:43:42 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/var/packages/EmbyServer/var/cache/remote-images/c/c8ac5c6c-1a07-ade4-e592-6adf276f2756.jpeg' is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
	   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
	   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOpenOptions fileOpenOptions)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, FileOpenOptions fileOpenOptions)
	   at MediaBrowser.Api.ItemLookupService.DownloadImage(String providerName, String url, Guid urlHash, String pointerCachePath)
	   at MediaBrowser.Api.ItemLookupService.GetRemoteImage(GetRemoteSearchImage request)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: System.Private.CoreLib
	TargetSite: Void ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo, System.String, Boolean, System.Func`2[Interop+ErrorInfo,Interop+ErrorInfo])
	InnerException: System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	Source: 
	TargetSite: 

Not a Synology user so may need assistance from another user to update your permissions issues.  @cayars @FrostByte

FrostByte
16 minutes ago, Evid3nce said:

Ok, many thanks for pinpointing the issue ! I hope they can help me figure it out.

The easiest way would to have @cayars remote into your system and have a look.  He's literally logged into about a half dozen NAS recently to fix permission issues just like this.

Yea it looks like the server is being denied write permissions underneath it's own data folder

/var/packages/EmbyServer/var