Synology DS918+ DSM7 installation impossible

BaiytaOne

AUBERT

J'ai un peu le meme probleme sauf que...

J'étais sous DSM6 sur un DS218+ et tout allait bien

j'ai installé DSM7

Je n'ai pas lu les directives pour la migration : tant pis pour moi faut reparamétrer emby

Mais sauf que sous DSM 7 j'ai réparer le paquet et il m'a installé la nouvelle version de emby : ok je me suis connecté et impossible d'accéder au repertoire de mes videos comme ci-dessus

il y avait un nouvel utilisateur emby avec plusieurs ___

J'ai supprimer le paquet emby / son utilisateur emby / son repertoire emby, pensant bien faire

J'ai réinstallé Emby et la pas moyen d'acceder a un repertoire pour crer une bibliotheque : et plus d'utilisateur emby..... plus moyen de le paramétrer

J'ai essayer de creer un utilisateur emby mais impossible mon NAS m'indique qu'il existe deja !!!!!!!! dingue

si vous avez une lueur d'espoir merci.......

Happy2Play
23 minutes ago, AUBERT said:

I have a bit of the same problem except that...

I was on DSM6 on a DS218+ and everything was fine

I installed DSM7

I haven't read the guidelines for migration: too bad for me to reconfigure emby

But except that under DSM 7 I repaired the package and it installed me the new version of emby: ok I connected and impossible to access the directory of my videos as above

there was a new emby user with several ___

I deleted the emby package / its emby user / its emby directory, thinking I was doing well

I reinstalled Emby and the no way to access a directory to create a library: and more user emby ..... more way to set it up

I tried to create an emby user but impossible my NAS tells me that there is already !!!!!!!! crazy

if you have a glimmer of hope thank you.......

Did you do this?

How to add media libraries when running Synology DSM 7 - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community