Artist Section for Android Auto

cyberchrist

Hi there, what exactly are you trying to do? View a list of artists, or view something else and sort by artist?

• 3 weeks later...
cyberchrist

Trying to display list of artists on my Emby through Android Auto. I love Emby btw you guy's are amazing. I hope this never goes away

cyberchrist

I have.

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, have you created music libraries on your emby server?

I have. I can browse my latest music and frequently played, things like that. But there is seemingly no option to browse by artist

cyberchrist
3 hours ago, Luke said:

What about in the web app?

I have no problems in the web app. This issue just arises when using Android Auto. If I can take a video later I'll show you

6 hours ago, cyberchrist said:

I have no problems in the web app. This issue just arises when using Android Auto. If I can take a video later I'll show you

That would be great, thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same behavior.  I can only get to artist by browsing the server not by selecting music at the home screen.  Is this expected/designed behavior or an error/oversite?  Also there is no way to sort by Genre.  Can that be added as an option as well?

7 minutes ago, EZEd said:

I have the same behavior.  I can only get to artist by browsing the server not by selecting music at the home screen.  Is this expected/designed behavior or an error/oversite?  Also there is no way to sort by Genre.  Can that be added as an option as well?

For android auto we just haven't gotten there yet, but we will. Thanks.