Jump to content

Delete Button does not Delete Media in IOS


tekfranz
 Share

Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Recommended Posts

When we want to delete a video we hit delete from our iPhone and Emby shows the file path and says it is being deleted but it never deleted from the library.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy2Play

Can you post the server log showing this action.

 

But I tested deleting a episode and this is all I get in the log, and item is not deleted.

2021-09-03 19:48:38.345 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.151.59:8097/emby/Items/998163/DeleteInfo?X-Emby-Client=Emby for iOS&X-Emby-Device-Name=iPhone&X-Emby-Device-Id=5CC5A9A2-77B1-40C9-AAA7-5D533D7FB920&X-Emby-Client-Version=2.0.8. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/15E148
2021-09-03 19:48:38.346 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 200 to 192.168.151.32. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.151.59:8097/emby/Items/998163/DeleteInfo?X-Emby-Client=Emby for iOS&X-Emby-Device-Name=iPhone&X-Emby-Device-Id=5CC5A9A2-77B1-40C9-AAA7-5D533D7FB920&X-Emby-Client-Version=2.0.8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
Luke

Hi, this is resolved for the next update to the iOS app. Workaround for now is using the web app until the new app update is out. Thanks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, this is resolved for the next update to the iOS app. Workaround for now is using the web app until the new app update is out. Thanks.

Thanks! We appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2021 at 10:28, tekfranz said:

When we want to delete a video we hit delete from our iPhone and Emby shows the file path and says it is being deleted but it never deleted from the library.

I’m facing the same on iOS and iPadOS clients. I’ve discovered that if I choose multi-select from the pop up menu and go to the “…” menu at the top and choose delete, it works 🙂

So until this bug gets fixed, you can use this method on the client.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, A32 said:

I’m facing the same on iOS and iPadOS clients. I’ve discovered that if I choose multi-select from the pop up menu and go to the “…” menu at the top and choose delete, it works 🙂

So until this bug gets fixed, you can use this method on the client.

Thanks I will try that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...