A new release is currently rolling out. Here are the highlights.
New Themes Feature
Have you ever wanted to lighten up the web app? Now is your chance with the new themes feature found in user display settings. You can configure your theme of choice for the web app and the server dashboard independently.
There are several themes to pick from, ranging from light to dark with various accent colors.
Beautiful Apple TV and Windows Media Center Inspired Themes
How cool are these?
You can also make the server dashboard green, red, purple, or just about anything else you like.
Most importantly, the themes even work great on mobile devices:
- Fix m4a audio playback in Chrome
- Don't crop whitespace from jpg images
- Resolve null reference in library scan
- Ensure custom css is loaded last
- Fix automatic switch to transcoding when the web app fails to parse ass/ssa subtitles
- Add user max bitrate per stream setting
- Support hardware acceleration with image extraction
- Update hardware decoding support for live tv recording conversion process
- Expand on hardware decoding settings
- Automatic fallback from GPU transcoding to CPU
- Support double tap shortcut to fast forward or rewind video playback
- Update offline downloading error handling
- Improve next performance
- Move auto-organize to plugin
- Remove idle dlna devices from server dashboard