Trakt plugin help - Watched status syncing from downloaded play at incorrect date/time

invader

invader

Hi there,

Situation is that I watched an episode today from a downloaded/synced file on the iOS Emby app. Emby server had the episode marked as watched (which is great I wasn't sure it would do this). I ran both Trakt scheduled tasks and it synced the watch to Trakt however the time and date of the watch is "Monday 1 January 0001 at 10:05AM."

5d678a13d7453_Trakttv.png

I'd also like to say thank you so much for your support recently. I've just moved over to Emby from Plex and I'm amazed at how good it is. I came to Emby for the Trakt plugin but I'm finding so many other cool features and a really appreciate that the developers actually listen to the community. Rather than reducing features, they're being added. Woo hoo :)

invader

I've done some further testing.

• If I have a connection with Emby server on my phone (remotely) and I go into the "downloads" and watch an episode. Wrong date/time (01 Jan 0001 10:05AM) gets pushed to Trakt.
  • I thought it might just be that "downloads" area so I tried when I was offline navigating to the show and season then episode. When online it eventually sends the wrong date and time to Trakt.
  • My last test was watching an episode outside of Emby. As soon as it was finished I marked it as watched in Emby. It pushed the wrong date/time to Trakt during the next sync, this time it was the day before rather than the 01 Jan 0001.

invader

Thanks Luke. I’m not sure at which point the issue is. It may be that Emby saves an illegal time date for the play that was offline. And that gets pushed to Trakt. I just can’t see that data. I think from other posts the play time and date is stored in the DB but not user accessible. It’s either that or something to do with the Trakt plugin.