SBS viewing for virtual reality headsets (google cardboard)

knight09

knight09

Any chance of adding SBS viewing to the android emby app? I would love to be able to watch my emby content (live TV) via samsung gear VR or google cardboard.

For anyone that is interested I was able to achieve this but only with the assistance of a stand alone PC and third party application, this setup only works on a local network. Similar to what this guy did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk4-bjn3B4k

• 3 years later...
simulanis
 Constructed with Steam Virtual Reality Tracking technician, the stylus works similarly to a normal Steam Virtual Reality control, but gives the organic precision which accompanies precise finger management.  Once it works well for drawing from the atmosphere, a pressure-sensitive tip makes it good for drawing (and possibly evening composing ) against a concrete surface. 

Aimed toward businesses utilizing Virtual Reality to digital design workflows, Logitech states it intends to deliver the Virtual Reality Ink stylus to advertise in the not too distant future.  For your business, today's statement of the'Pilot Edition' is all about getting out the word and soliciting interest from firms who wish to utilize or incorporate apps together with the Virtual Reality Ink stylus.

chef

That's interesting. My TV is 3D and I have several SBS blurays.