[DEV]New Argus Provider

pünktchen

@@Sven

Do you have a working Argus plugin for Emby? I wonder if streaming is still a problem.

In the past also with the MediaPortal plugin grabbing the direct stream wasn't possible.

But meanwhile it's not a problem anymore because something has changed with ffmpeg in Emby.

Any news on this?

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
stuart475898

Although streaming live TV is currently a problem, is there any scope for getting Argus TV recordings added into the Emby Live TV section? I know I can add my recordings folder as a media source in Emby, but the trouble then is synchronising the watched status between it and MePo/Kodi.

• 3 weeks later...

As I understand the las comments right, live view is still not working?

Might this change with the new Emby Theather? Cause this is the only reason for me not switiching to Emby.

emacholden

As I understand the las comments right, live view is still not working?

Might this change with the new Emby Theather? Cause this is the only reason for me not switiching to Emby.

Unfortunately work is still needed on the Argus side to get anything live TV related working in Emby.

Sadly it does not seem that this is likely to happen anytime soon, which is a shame as in my opinion Argus has the best scheduler out there.

• 1 month later...
piejanssens

Way of handling the stream. 

They(ARGUS) are working on an Http endpoint...

I don't think a lot is being worked on at Argus. For this reason I have made the switch to NextPVR until transcoding works with Argus. 

I'm curious how NextPVR did it...