jbaggs 2 Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 Reading through this knowledge base article: Music Naming says that I can use folder.ext (folder.jpg) and this doesn't seem to be working At the end of the article it says: "Emby will use Album artwork that is local but will always pull down the Artist & People from the MetaData providers." What if we do not have any metadata providers enabled? I have several artists in my collection that are local to me with no entries in the audiodb or musicbrainz. I know I can manually add an image, but shouldn't it work as described in the support article?  Â
Happy2Play 9840 Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 Since Emby changed the Artist level folder is just that a folder and the only place the images within that folder will show is in Folder tab. Emby currently does not import these images to be used as Artist/Album Artst imames.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now